03 January 2009

I swear Cady is super cute today.
She's my niece :D
Im really sick now i guess? :/
Im down with running nose, sore throat a little fever.
Hope it wont affect me from going to school :(
Mum is leaving to Genting tmr morning.
Will miss you mummy. Come back soon alrights? :D
Getting 50 bucks from Dad to go buy textbooks tmr.
I finish my whole POA worksheet & English compo today ar grandma's place.
I did half way through my Chem wkbook too.
Now im left with my the other half of Chem, a chinese composition
and a Chinese book review! I cant believe im finishing my holiday assignments.
Hahas! I have been reading twilight since last night.
I know im slow but still, at least i got the heart to read.
I always hate to read story books but i actually read Twilight?
hahas! Its nice lah. I finished 2 chapters in 2 nights. (:
Okay i think i shall post till her cause its meant for my Sis to use to laptop.
Byes People! ((:

P.S: Thank Pamela for the Twilight StoryBook!
P.S: I hate the reason for going to school but i love hanging out with my Buddies :D
P.S: If only you know how i feel about the way you treat me, i know you will always tend to assume and don make things clear so i shall just jolly well let it be and see how it goes... (:

No comments:

Post a Comment