I never fierce you, i fierce the fly :/
This is a damn stupid sentence that i said to LilPiggy.
She burst out with laughter.
I have no idea why i said it either.Hahas:/
After recess, lessons were horrible.
Three periods of POA!!! I was getting scared.
Scared that i couldnt balance my balance sheet.
After this three periods had Maths.
Its was all Numbers!!! I think im going crazy.
Esther say i give myself too much stress already.
Perhaps ba :/ If like that im already so stress, how am i going to make it for 'N' Levels? Im beginning to get more and more afraid already. :(
I will try not to give myself too much stress.
But i really wanna score well for my 'N' Levels!
Anyways, ate Lj at Jp after school with LilPiggy<3
Thanks for treat again! Loves! :D
Walked around and played around.
Reached home around 3 plus. Hahas
Wanted to sleep but was woked up by my dear sister.
Did POA while on the phone with Darling.
She helped me balanced my question 4.
Did question 2 myself and i cant balance!
WTH!! Im very afraid to fail POA already.
I don wanna let Mr David Chua down! you know? :(
Hais. I cant give up can i?
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Reply of tags:
Cleon: Hahas choose again? I said give you $50 dollars and thats it. Take it or leave it. Birthday present is seperated! Can? Lol! Very reasonable le lehs. Anws, you like smacking me but its hurts you know? Okay i shall wait till you give me (:
Yanyi: Thanks for tagging darling! No problem! Takecares and Love ya too :D
Faith: Hahas Love ya too STEAD! & yes we shall work hard tgt (:
Xuanjun: Hahas you forgot? Nevermind. Not surprising. Its so long ago as you said. Sure!!! (: Its okay if its long ago :D
Cleon: Hahas thanks then! Takecares too :D
No comments:
Post a Comment