04 January 2009

Derrick Hoh!♥

I have no idea why i woked up so early today. My Mum left to Genting. It was only this morning and im missing her already. Hahas! She left at around 6am in the morning and i woke up. After that, i couldnt get back to sleep anymore. :X Now is already pass 10am. My sister is suppose to wake up and go to Jp with me. She have to go for her Job interview (GoodLucks!), while i have to go buy my textbook before Mr Kumar come nagging at me once again. Lol! Tomorrow, there's school once again. I love the feeling of going to school not because i love studying(Like who love stuudying? :/), Its because i get to see my Beloved Friends! Hahas! I miss them real lots during the holidays lah! Now i can finally spend my days with them. Alrights i shall post till here!

P.S: Ive finish 2 chapters of Twilight and i shall continue tonight (:
P.S: Im only left with Chinese Compo, Chinese Book Review and CHem workbook. (Jiayous Amelia!!!)
P.S:I love spending time with my friends :D

Reply of taggies
Jaslyn: Hahas! No problem, MissLilPiggy<3>
Xuanjun: Hahas Yah! Im so happy to be able to see you so often too! :D See ya! Loves ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment