Belated Photos of 23rd Jan 09! (:
Im currently in a very bad mood now. I read UncleRaymond's blog and starting tearing again. That never fails to happen whenever i read the blog. Plus the blogsong is my Uncle's favourtie music. I don deny that i enjoyed myself during CNY this year but i also cant deny that i felt sad and loss at times. When i was having Reunion dinner at ToaPayoh on New Years' Eve, i saw my Uncle's favourite vegetable. It reminded me of him and my tears was already at the urge of dropping but of course, i hold it back. Then on New Years' day, i saw her child (My cousin) 's handphone wallpaper was their whole family potrait. It really broke my heart ):
He was like my Father. He dotes on me a lot. The feeling of care, concern and love from him cant be felt anymore and i feel uneasy without that feeling. He was like once of the most impt person in my life but he is no longer around. I miss his properity. When people talk about kidney failure, Bangkok, Uncle giving them tuition and guiding them or whatever, i kind of felt sensitive towards it. I feel jealous when i hear people talking about their uncles. Really felt like crying again. Hais. I guess im officially emo-ing now. Maybe this emo wont last long. Maybe this emo will last forever. But i think it will be on and off. So, don blame me if you see my emo-ing at times. Its not easy to let go of someone that lived with you for 14-15 years or your life uh? I guess i will take forever. I keep telling people time can solve everything but seriously, this is different from those friendship or relationship problems. This is really the meaning on loosing someone you love...
Now the only Uncle im left with is UncleAustin. But he don wanna stay permanently in Singapore. My Aunties, Grandma, Mum and of course all us these cousins, wished he will stau permanently in Singapore. As he is the only, brother, son and uncle of us left. I wish UncleRaymond can motivate him in some way to stay in Singapore. Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment