23 Jan 09
Went to school in the morning as usual. Had lessons till 11 then went hall for CNY celebration. It was freaking fun at first but teachers always spoils our mood. Made 4B stayed back for extra 20 mins like WTH? Lol. Forget it. After school pei-ed Jy till his CCA start with Darling and LilPiggy. Then went to Jp to find my Mum, Bro and Sis. Shopped around for their CNY stuff. Then faster went home get bath-ed and chang-ed. Called Jy. Planned timing and met Cleon, Jaslyn, Chengtai, Austin, Weijing and Gabriel. (: We went to Jp Kopitiam to have our dinner. All 8 of us squeeze in a small table. Claiming having REUNION table. Like LOL? Even the cleaner was laughing at us. hahas. After that, made our way to BukitBatok CSC for bowling and pool. It was already 8 plus then. Took-ed 187 (Which is the longest bus ever) and reached CSC around 9pm. Had to wait for an hour for bowling so went pool first. Looking at them play just made me laugh non-stop lah. One aiming got problem, the other one, not enough strength de. hahas :D Esther came while we were playing pool half-way. Took-ed pics with Cleon, Jy and Jaslyn. But i only have the Jaslyn pic, so must wait for Jaslyn to come online or post it out on her blog ba. After that played bowling. Jy was pissed off with some ppl. He damn Ji dong loh. So fierce sia. hahas. Cool down lah :D AFter bowling they wanted to play pool one more time. So accompanied all of them again. AFter that last game, all left. Me, Jy, Cleon, Jaslyn and Austin went to the opposite bustop while Esther, Weijing and Gabriel went home tgt. We all had to run for 157. tiring lah! hahas XD reached the over-heard bridge bustop then walked home with Jy, Austin and Jaslyn. Sis waited for my downstairs my house (: Reached home around 12 plus. The lastest EVER! hahas :D I really had fun going out with them.
I wanna go out with them more often.
But maybe not late at night cause its tiring.
Hope to see them soon again! (:
24 Jan 09
Went Shopping with Sister in the morning. We went to Bugis and shopped around for Bro's clothes. Then went to Takashimaya as my Sis wanted to introduced this food stuff to me. After that went to Wisma, Cotton On. I so love the clothes there. Bought some blouse and cardigan for ourselves like finally. Cause we had been buying stuff for Bro the whole morning. Oh ya. At bugis, we both bought a shirt that says " THe guy Next to me is my Brother" Isnt that sweet? hahas! Lol! I can wear it out with my god-brothers too :D Lols! Train-ed to ?BukitBatok after that then walked to Grandma's house. Reached there around 5 plus and guess-ed what? My Uncle and Aunties are already in CNY mood, they were playing Mahjong and didnt even bother if we had food to eat. I guess-ed, we had to survive on our own. Around 7 plus, they went down to buy CNY stuff so while, we children took over. We started playing Mahjong too. Those that didnt know how to play was taught by UncleAustin. He, standing behind me is kind of stress. hahas :D Went the parents came back, they played again. I was sleepy so fell alsleep. When i woked up, Felicia and family had to go home first cause they stay at the East. So some cousins took over. And played again. parents went down shopping again. While we played. Went home after that. Reached home, Sis and Mum went 24-hr shopping. Lol! Me and Bro stayed home. While Bro was sleeping, i was listening to music on my HP. I cried.... I heard Uncle Raymond's favourite songs. I couldnt stop crying. I was really sad. I missed him and i also couldnt believe that he is not here with us anymore. The first year celebrating CNY without him is terrible. I really missed him alot. Even though everyone will still be playing and celebrating happily but there's definately something that is missing and everyone can feel it. I seriously miss him alot! :((((((((((
Today
Woked up at 9 plus. Started posting till now. Will be leaving home for breakfast soon. Then will be going to AuntieJackie's house to gather and play Mahjong. Will leave her house before dinner time as we had to reach ToaPayoh Grandma's hse for Reunion dinner at 7. Kind of lazy to make a trip all the way there. But hais.. nevermind. Once in a year nia. its okays (: Dont think will be able to post for the next few days cause most probably will be playing over-night mahjong with cousins and relatives. hahas. Byes peep (:
No comments:
Post a Comment