Hellos! :D
Im so beginning to enjoy school.
Spending time with Darling, BGF & LilPiggy everyday is just fun!
Every morning, recess and after school is always with them.
They just make me feel so Happy! (:
First lesson is Physics. I guess my class finally understand that Physics is not that so difficult lah. It just because my whole class doesnt listen to Mdm Ho's lesson. Hahas :D
English was entertaining (: What does it mean if you dream of Sex? :/ 4B is Horny man :D
REcess... Had MeeFen once again.
Maths was fun too. Many practice question to do.
Came POA! Darling and I was totally not listening in class.
We just keep talking cause its like hardly we are in the same class.
But at least we finished our holiday assignments already. (:
I hate History :X (No offence Mr Kumar!)...
Im really bored till i wanna die. Maybe because its the last period.
I was damn sleepy and really falling alsleep already.
After History, went to have lunch with LilPiggy :D
Went back to 4B after that and saw JY and WJ!
Starting crapping with them in class. Damn stupid lah.
They just cant stop talking about APPLES and whatever that is all abt me :/
Hahas but they are fun to play with lah :D
(I just chose to ignore stuff i dont wanna hear)
At 3.00pm sharp, went to find Darling and BGF!
Bgf went to find her boyfriend then we went home.
WAnted to see BGF's boyfren but he's shy! LOL!
Left the two lovebirds while me, LilPiggy and WJ took bus home.
hahas Leetecksiang is missing lah! msged him but he didnt reply! :x
P.S: Yeah! Mum is back today. ((:
P.S: Im still coughing and haveing flu! SAVE ME?!?!?! :(
P.S: Even though it hurts me but i still don mind doing all these just for you to be happy (: ily!
No comments:
Post a Comment