25 Jan's pic(:
Actually there are more than these pics but i don look nice in those so forget it (: I guess i really enjoyed myself for CNY this year. But of course, not as fun as the previous years. Woked up at 10 plus, took cab down to ToaPayoh's grandma hse. Then in the afternoon, left to BukitBatok Grandma's hse till 8 plus at night, went home, took clothes and went to AuntieJackie's hse. Played Mahjong with Cousins till 4 plus in the morning and stayed there for the night. Tiring but still fun. Came home only at 10 plus last night.
I still miss UncleRaymond hell lots! ):
Woked up this morning for school even though i was freaking tired. (No choice :X) Had lessons had usual that is freaking boring and i really wanna doze off. The funniest time was only when Mr Chiam was reading the chinese passage from Tb to us, Jy keep making fun of him and as a result of me laughing non-stop. LOL! :D Came home straight after school with Jy (:
Woked up this morning for school even though i was freaking tired. (No choice :X) Had lessons had usual that is freaking boring and i really wanna doze off. The funniest time was only when Mr Chiam was reading the chinese passage from Tb to us, Jy keep making fun of him and as a result of me laughing non-stop. LOL! :D Came home straight after school with Jy (:
Specially for my BFF; Jiaying (:
Bff... I have no idea what's up with you recently. But im pretty sure that you are real upset with some friendship problems? Hais. I cant be there for you but all i can say is, don forget that our 7 years of friendship never ends and i will always be there for you if you need me. Im really upset to see you so unhappy. I really hope you could cheer up(: I love to see my pretty, cheerful, cute and cheerful PehJiaYing! I hope to see cheerful posts, pics and everything from you real soon. Give yourself time. Time may be able to help you to solve everything (:
Im not a good advisor but i just want you to be happy :D
I love you, BFF! (:
Reply of tags:
KAI: Hahas! Happy CNY (:
JaslynKoh: No lah! You look fine in the pic. Okay. If we got fate to meet online then you MUST sent to me hoh. hahas :D Thanks for tagging, takecares and Happy CNY too (:
Cleon: Hahas Happy CNy! Thanks i will. You too :D
Ammirah: Hellos (: Thanks. Cya too :D
Jiaying BFF: Hahas Happy CNy! :D Of course i will never forget you. 7 years of friendship is not easy to be forgotten! Love ya :D
Cleon: Im not even married, get what red packet from me sia? Lol! :D
Jianyang: Hahas Happy CNY! Lol. i wont grow fat de. Cause i didnt eat much XD
Yanyi: Hahas darling, thanks for tagging (:takecares! Loves!

No comments:
Post a Comment