I finally received the letter from Xuanjun! :D
I read it already. Thanks alot for the advices.
And also those comforting words!
Appreciated them alot & I seriously miss
talking to you on MSN :(
Did high jump for PE today.
Actually we all girls are damn paiseh to do de.
But still no choice lah. Did twice somemore.
I bet 4C girls will have more paiseh girls loh.
Stead and I just cant stop laughing at certain guys'
running and jumping style. We cant control ourself.
Keep on laughing non-stop. Hahas :X
Sorry guys! :/
Had fun today luh. Went home straight after school.
Cause everyone have CCA but not me.
And im freaking sleepy XD
Came home but left to Jp after a while.
Went to meet my Sis for lunch with my Mum.
Ate at KFC (:
After that went marketing at FairpriceExtra.
Ate steamboat for dinner! Freaking full :/
Im getting fatter each day... I wanna go on a diet.
Im fat :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
No comments:
Post a Comment