07 January 2009

I didnt go to school today :(
I miss my friends just in one day.
Many of them should be still in school now preparing for CCA fair this fri.
Im not attending it cause im going to Singapore Poly.
And at the same time no one informs me stuff about guitar. :/
Maybe its my fault not to go find out too. But i guess...
I really have no time for Guitar. Sorry! :X
Woke up at 8.30 this morning to go see doctor.
Great News are coming in. AFter the next time i see the doctor, if my condition is stable, i don need to go anymore. Hahas im so happy :D
Was suppose to go Chinatown to have farewell lunch come dinner for Joanna.
But unfortunately, im down with cough and flu so sorry :(
I ate my medicine and was drowsy.
Slept from 1 plus till 4 plus.
Am i a pig? LOL! Im not. Its just the medicine i took :P
Im feeling much better now and i will be going to school tmr !!!
Hahas Happy Happy me! :D Okay i shall go pack my bag and finish my work now.
Tag more people! :D

P.S: Im feeling much better but my cough is still hais...
P.S: I think im crazy cause i love going to school :X
P.S: I miss you! :D

Tags Replies:
Jianyang: Hahas no problem! Its nothing :D
EvilSign: Hellos :D
JaslynKoh: Hahas cannot put your name ah? Must feel honoured eh! LOL! Cya :D
Zhelun: Hahas sure! I will de! Thanks ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment