
Hahas Ivory don be jealous looking at such a big Stich that i saw at Fair price Extra okays? I know you will regret going home so early after seeing this picture. LOL!
Today, lessons was alright. Many students were not around due to Sec 1 orientation camp and also few MC's(Don know real or not! :X)! Mr Chia is funny, couldnt stop making our class laugh. Hahas. Mr Kumar's English lessons was alright too. Im so proud of myself to be able to hand in all my holiday assignments! :P Talked to Mr Kumar during recess. Feel so comfortable telling him. Glad he understand! (: After recess was Mr Lim's Maths lesson. I was the only idiot that raced up my hand when he asked who done the holiday assignments. Super Paiseh can? :/ Interesting cause it's Maths practice question time again. And i love doing them. The more i know how to do, the more questions i love to do :D After Maths was SocialStudies(Mr Kumar again :/) I was also able to tell him i finished my SocialStudies Holiday assignment (: He marked and i got 9/13. He said i will be able to get full marks if ive explain one more factor and of course, i will love to get full marks. Rest of the period was basically Free period for me (: Lastly, it was Chemistry lesson. Miss Ng said last year that she never wanna see our class again but too bad, you got chosen to teach our class again. Hahas :D Today learnt quite a few things. Memorising some Chemical Formulas are not that difficult afterall if we all bother to go study them.
After lessons, Ivory, Jaslyn, MichelleLau, Wanling and I made our trip to Jp. Ate at Kopitiam then Wanling left. Had my favourit soup(Sour&Spicy Soup) at The Market Place. Jaslyn was pissed off by some Grandmother :/ Michelle Lau left. We three walked around while waiting for Michelle Chin to come. When she reached, we walked around looking for the suitable school bag for Michelle. Found one that is the same shop as where i bought my bag from and the price was so much reasonable too. She bought it and i hope she loved it too :D We made our way to Fairprice Extra since MichelleChin didnt go before. Had lots of fun inside. We so looked like some idiots taking pictures. We took alot of pictures but deleted them cause it was ugly. Hahas! And It was super funny lah! After that, bought my correction tape refill then made our way to meet Michelle's parents. WAlked around with Michelle's parents looking for new year stuff for Michelle. I saw many pretty pretty stuff i wanna buy! And i realise its not that difficult to save money to buy them if i bother to save so.... i shall start saving from today! hahas. I found something to buy for Tecksiang's christmas gift already. I also know what to buy for Cleon's Christmas, birthday and also the thing i owe him. hahas (:You both are owing me presents too also hoh! Okay shall post till here. (:
P.S: Mummy, faster come back, I miss you lah (:
P.S: I really enjoyed today with Jaslyn & Michelle. Hope to be able to spend more outings with them, really :D
P.S: Im gonna get started with studying cause i wanna promote to Secondary 5 smoothly. (Kambatei 4B'09!)

No comments:
Post a Comment