11 October 2009

Will things be the same again?

How i wish i could turn back time....


Things have not been progressing well lately.
But guess what?
Ive got to put all those aside, till tmr after POA.
Im aiming for quite high for POA!
And im really afraid i couldnt. :(
The clique seem to having many problems lately.
Come on people? Chalet are just round the corner.
How can this happen?
I know im at fault. I know everyone is.
What we can do is all sit down and have a talk.
I know im sensitive. Im trying to change already.
What about you? Think. Lets all change alright?
Change towards the better side of us.
Not the bad side of us.
I know this time you are really furious.
But seriously, can you just calm down and lets have a talk?
We need to talk things through.
Really, just us and no one else.
Me You and Jaslyn.
Hais....

No comments:

Post a Comment