25 October 2009

No Longer Me

Sorry for my bad attitude last night ppl.
Really in a very bad mood last night.
Ive realised that ive been doing too much things for others.
But instead, not for myself.
I want to stop doing that.
I controlled my emotions because of friends.
And end up, i couldnt stand it anymore.
Im sorry to those that ive vent my anger to ytd.
SINCERELY SORRY! :(

Now, its really a different me.
I swear this time im really going to be different.
Tmr, im working with Jaslyn and Esther.
It had been a long time since i last saw Jas.
I miss her. Of course i do miss Mich & also many other ppl.
But its fate that does not let us see each other.
Let nature takes it course.

Now, i just wanna concentrate on doing well for my job.
And also hope that no troubles will occur anymore.
Please don try to stop me being this way.
Cause as i said, its a different me.
I might even flare up. Sorry if i do.
Im like that, accept the fact.
A piece of advice from Jianyang last night.

U cannot be like this, dun change for others, u live for urself, you live your life u know? It's alright to endure such things, but then there is always a limit, you don't want to be like a time bomb and just lose control right? If ur friend are real friends, they take u for who you are, not what you are, you are not their dolls letting them change you around like a plasticine.

Thanks for ur great advice Brother, i got it :)
I will live for myself and not for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment