29 October 2009

Im back posting for the day.
Sorry Siangyee for not keeping my promises.
Don worry Xuanjun, I don blame you.
Im just feeling guilty.
Today's work was fine.
But JiaoLi seem unhappy.
She was a really great manager.
She didnt blame us for doing wrongly.
She gave a black face, but she had always been like that when its busy.
So Esther and I could understand.
I just don understand how come the rest couldn't?
They started saying bad stuff abt ppl from China.
So what if they are from China?
They treated us very good leh.
JiaoLi,
Whatever it is.
Ive nvr blamed you before.
Im really thankful that you have been taking care of me.
From the very 1st day i started work till now.
Whenever i do smthing wrong.
Even though you will treat me a little fierce,
i wont get angry with you.
Cause i really did do smthing wrong.
I deserve a scolding de.
THANKS 4 GUIDING ME ALL THESE WHILE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment