18 October 2009

HAPPY 3 YEARS 7 MONTHS YANYI!(:
I know things have been different already.
You probably thinks that we don treat you as a close friend anymore.
But that is nonsense. We want to talk to you.
We want to hang out like the six girls in the past.
Me, You, Mich, Xueming, Jas and Jessica.
I miss the times where we hang out tgt and eat during recess tgt.
You said that its not you don wanna talk to us,
is you cant find any topic to talk to us.
But at least try? We tried too. We asked if you wanna eat with us.
You said going to the chalets, you will only be pangseh-ed.
Is it because we had not been hanging out with one another?
I agree, yes. There's a gap between us.
But i don mind closing the gap if you are willing to.
Please, let's give this clique a second chance.
I don want any single one of us to leave this clique.
Whatever it is, you are forever my darling.
Happy 3 year 7 months to you. I hope you didnt forget...




HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY XUANJUN DEAREST! :D
You are turning 15 years old tmr.
It had been a long time since i chatted with you.
We really need to catch up man.
Now im currently busy working.
Im really sorry.
But i will definately find one day to go out with you.
It was a promise, REMEMBER?
Time passed so quickly.
Ive known you for around 2 years alr right?
And i cant believe that i could actually be so close to you.
I miss the times i accompany you before ur CCA.
I missed the times we talked abt our sad stuff.
I miss chatting with you seriously.
TMR is ur birthday and im really sorry im unable to celebrate with you. But i promise, i owe you a present alright?
Don forget, whatever happens,
i will try to be here for you.
Do call me if anything! Love You^^


LASTLY!

I miss my CLIQUE seriously.

It had just been two days since i last saw them and i miss them alr. I miss Jaslyn's pickyness abt food. I miss Michelle cuteness. I miss Brandon's and Shawn's LAME jokes! I miss Tecksiang's BHB Character. Simple as i miss everything that happened among our group. When can we hang out tgt again?
I MISS YOU GUYS! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment