16 October 2009

My Sister bought iPhone! :(
Unfair but its okay, she promised to let me play her phone!
Hahas! :) Anyway, was unable to post ytd as Sis was updating her phone stuff.
I also cant post today cause i have a whole day packed with stuff.
My schedule is FULL today.


Im going to school ltr at 8.30am.

Cause im having my last day of LCCI course.
Today is the test and im really afraid! :(
But i just hope i can score well :D
The worse thing that happened today,
Maybe because i scared wake up late or smthing.
I woke up at 7 and tot i was late.
I started bathing, packing, drying my hair, wearing my shoes.
And thats when i realised, why did i wake up so early?
LOL! Im just too afraid of today's stuff.
Especially the 5 o clock thingy! Really scared to be alone tdy loh!


Okay lah, i shall post till here today.
Saturday if im free i shall post abt what's happening today!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment