
I just happened to saw this picture at facebook just now.
This was taken on 28 Aug!
Still remember that we went to Adrian's house to bake cookies.
For teachers' day and of course, Shawn's birthday too :)
Anyway, back to my point.
Had Mathematics Paper 1 earlier this afternoon at 2pm.
I was really afraid before i stepped into the examination location. Mr Lim was there too. And guess what?
I almost cried out before i even stepped in.
But i held back my tears and keep telling myself.
Amelia, you can do this. Come on.
I went in doing as many questions as i can.
I checked my paper again and again.
I did the paper twice too.
But guessed what? After we came out from the examination location, my friends and i were discussing about the paper.
I then realised that i had so many careless mistakes!
OMG! im really very upset at that time.
But i didnt know what reaction should i give?
So i just kept quiet. I really need Maths to go Sec 5.
I hope Mathematics paper 2 on Thursday could help me.
God bless me! Im really aiming for a 1 or 2 for Maths and Poa.
I really hope i can. Anyway, heard from Dearest that EYE had started. GoodLuck for all having EYE, mock exams and of course N levels!
ALL THE BEST EVERYONE :D
No comments:
Post a Comment