









Last Friday was farewell assembly.
I feel quite sad actually.
Jiaobao, Siyun, Siangyee & also all the express friends i know,
they are all leaving Westwood already.
I will definately miss you guys :(
I had N level Combine Science and Elective History today.
The truth is i studied real hard for Physics.
Chemistry, i did study but not that much.
History..... I didnt study at all.
But im quite glad to be still able to do the paper.
I have confidence of getting good grades for Science this time round.
But still, don be over confident. Siangyee always tell me in the past,
希望越大, 失望越大。I will always rmb this :)
Tmr im having Maths paper 1.
Thursday Maths paper 2.
Monday POA Paper 1 and 2!
And then!!!! Im finally done with N levels!
I regret studying like so last minute.
But i really hope im given a second chance.
I wish i can go to Secondary 5 and i swear im really going to study!
Time pass really quickly. Im beginning to miss 4B.
Im afraid we cant sit tgt as a class anymore :(
Even though our class had many discipline problem,
but our class are counted quite united and i really love 4B.
Mr Kumar too!!! thanks so much for being such a caring and
thoughtful form teachers for 2 years! :D
I really hope you will be my form teacher next year too.
Opps. i forgot to mention that these days,
im trying my best to control my temper and attitude already.
Im sorry for being so sensitive if thats what my friends think of me.
Im trying my best to change already.
Give me time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment