I had a hard time doing it! Hope she loves it (:
Today's Maths paper was fine!
Its definately easier than paper 1 to me :P
Alot of people think otherwise from me.
After Maths, went Kenny to eat.
Then came back to school and wanted to study POA!
End up started to talk, joke and play.
When the Geo students when for their N levels,
Me, Penny, Esther and Jaslyn went to FICO.
Saw Xuanjun Dearest there (:
Stayed there for quite smtime &
EWW! i hate Milipedes! :x
After that went back to school and revised POA!
Waited for the Geo student to finish.
After they finished, went JP!
As usual, slacked and walked around like how we use to.
I miss those times seriously :)
Hais. Let's talk abt smthing.
I find that people change.
Once they get smthing really impt to her,
Friends are no longer important.
To her, only HIM is impt.
Friends are not impt.
Friends are just people that keeps her company when she's alone.
Of all the friends ive known,
She changed the most!
:x
No comments:
Post a Comment