I finally get to talk to XuanJun already and im super happy :D
Yesterday, i got fed up with my Mum as she didnt want to let me go out anymore as she said this year was an impt year to me. Its N levels. I was really angry with her at first. But i laid on my bed after that thinking, its quite true that its an impt year to me. If i don study hard, i will regret for the rest of my life? So i decided to just listen to her.
Sometimes, i just feel im being make use by my friends. No one can understand me i guess? I did not say specifically who so please don assume that its you. I use to enjoy talking to you alot you know? But once you found a new friend to talk to or you do not need my help anymore, im just being ignored by you? What exactly was i to you? Something to use and throw aside whenever you want? You are just a friend... but im still hurt. Hais.. We are just total strangers now...
Who can always be there for me when i need them?
Who will always be my listening ear when i need one?
Who will be the one that care for me and never change?
Now... Ive only found one that is always there for me!
I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FREN.
MUCH WORST IS YOU WERE ACTUALLY JUST A NORMAL STRANGER.
BUT NOW, YOU HAD BECOME ONE VERY IMPT PERSON OF MY LIFE.
I KNOW YOU WONT LEAVE ME ALONE DE.
THANK YOU XUANJUN, I LOVE YOU :D
No comments:
Post a Comment