07 March 2009

Ive officially put my blog on private.
Many things happened lately that its hard for me to say.
Im sick and tired of everything that revolving around me.
Why cant i just lead a normal life like the others?
Hais.. Smtimes i wonder what did i do wrong that made me have such a life.
I want my friends&family to be happy.
But whatever i do, seem to be something wrong.
I envy those people that can live so happily with their friends and families.
Maybe even their the other half.

This morning, my Mum quarrelled with my Sis. My Mum found out that my sis had a boyfriend and starting scolding her. Hais. I do not understand smtimes why mothers think this way. But at the same time i find my mum very poor thing too. As in the past, she trusted me so much, But because of my previous relationship, she lost trust in me & now, i realise that its not worth it cause my previous relationship didnt work out anyway. And now, she put all her trust on my sis but yet my sis lied to her. How hurt can my mum be? She is really hurt. I pity my Mum but at the same time my Sis too. Hais. Lucky everything is alright now cause they managed to talk calmly right after a while.

I played ResidentEvil 5 with my brother the whole day. That game is freaky man. Suddenly got zombies appear one? hahas im shocked that i played such games too so ppl that see this, don be shock? hahas :X Now, my mum had restricted me from going out till exams are over? omg! Thats so long you know? hais. How can i survive without going out? Lols XD
Okay im getting real bored now cause Dearest Junior is Showering and i have no one to chat with. hehes! Im sleepy!!

How i wish i can just sleep and never wake up.
I don wanna live in a life with sadness :(

No comments:

Post a Comment