REMINDER TO ONG SIANG YEE:
No Matter What problems you have,
Remember studies is the most impt.
So remember to STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY!
You have your O lvls this yeah uh! JYJYJYJY :D
My Overall Results for this term proves that Studying do helps!
Don tell me nonsense stuff that what i study till so jialat,
still get lesser marks than you. Don talk nonsense okays?
I still got higher than you. Don make noise! SHH!
Im glad i prove you wrong CHIA JIAYUAN!
I only lost you in Combine Science so far.
I won you in Combine Humanities and Maths :D
Im very happy today! :D
But at the same time upse too. :(
My POA test is damn unfair can?
Even though almost the whole class was like discussing,
but because only me, Xiao-Yan & Xiao-Zhen got correct,
Mr David Chua only minus our marks but not the rest of the class.
Where got such thing de. They discuss should also minus marks regardless
correct or wrong. Damn pissed can? :/
And Of course, im also happy that i passed my CH, CS and Maths so far.
Im still looking forward for the rest of my results.
Hope i didnt score badly for the rest :D
Im missing Oh XuanJun alot! Didnt talk to her for two days already :(
She is damn busy. I only got to see her in school.
The most we smile or wave. I wanna talk to her online!!!!!! :(
Hahas hope she is doing fine and wont tire herself! (:
Tags Replies:
Cleon: Okay okay not your fault. I said sorry already right? hahas yeah! I wanna go your house play WII! HAhas! :D
Ammirah: Don be Upset lah! Can improve de. Why you slacked already? Cheer up! JYJY :D
Ah-nee: HAHAS! I saw HONEY Too :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Ammirah: Lols! No lah, im not clever. Just because i got study. If you study sure can de! JYJY :D
No comments:
Post a Comment