02 March 2009

Changed my blogskin :D
*I trust Xuanjun's taste. Thanks (:

Hellos! (:
Im here to post once again.
Maybe you will be thinking why im quite silent in class?
I also have no idea why. Maybe because im sad?
Hais. Im disappointed with myself.
All my test results are all at border lines.
So what if i passed? But its barely pass. Its not good at all.
Tmr there is History test. I bet i will barely pass or maybe even fail.

After school, went to Lot1 with Michelle(Mummy), JunHao(Daddy), Cleon, Jaslyn, Tecksiang, Austin, Gabriel, Hidayat, Cheong Lee and WeiJing. Ate at Foodcourt. Saw a Lesbian couple there. Wanna puke loh. They were like kissing. Eww!* After that took 172 back home. Reached Yanyi's hse there and then walked home. Reached home and started decorating my handbook and now... studying for history test tmr :D

Reply of Tags:

JunHao: Hahas! Daddy is bored so tagged me yeah?Thanks! (:

JaslynKoh: Lols! No lah. I where got say don want you? Just that she's always here for me when i needed someone. You are still impt to me. Love ya too :D Tkcares (:

Spade: Oh? 0.0 I didnt quit Audi just that not playing for qutie some time already cause im studying.

XuanJun: Hahas thanks! Jiayous to you too(: I will go find you de. Dont you know how impt you are to me? hahas :D

JunHao: Hahas Thanks lah! I know my Daddy is very good to me. Compare to all the guys, you understand me the most lah hoh? hahas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment