YES!YES!YES! Im damn irritated today :@
Yes, im irritated by some stuff today.
But since ive accepted his apologies, im not going to talk abt it anymore.
Sorry for shouting at you anyways.
Lessons was fine today. Except that i couldnt understand SS.
I have test tmr but yet i don understand anything abt UN!
Hais i really got to buck up my studies man.
The only thing im glad abt now is i got A for maths.
But of course im sure i can get better.
I got 87. +++ for Term 1 Maths :D
After school, decided not to for CCA cause Jb, Sy & Hy not going.
So i went home waiting for 181 myself. Then who know they got caught.
Sian i don wanna kana detention. I don wanna be alone.
Daddy say he will pei me if really detention lehs.
Im so glad to have such a great Daddy! Thanks DADDY <3
I love sharing secrets with my Dearest Junior, Xuanjun <3
Keeping secrets with her is damn safe lah. ILoveHer! :D
I want to strive really harder from now onwards.
So i can graduate tgt with her in 2010!
Of course, i wont forget my other friends too.
Like LilPiggy! Mummy! Cousin & DArling?
They all keep secrets for me too :D
Love all my friends lah (:
im not selfish! everyone is equally impt to me.
Maybe accept SOME! :D
Reply of Tags:
Ammirah: Hahas of course i missed you lah! :D Im so glad to have FATE with you. Love ya :D
JunHao :D : Hahas Thanks Daddy! :D im so fortunate to have you this DAddy <3
Shahirah: HAhas i love sitting with you too. thanks CLassBuddy! Ily you lah. hahas i will tag you more often when im free de. tkcares! <3
Spade: oh! Thanks (:
No comments:
Post a Comment