03 March 2009

Sometime i just wonder why things turn out this way?

There was running this morning.
Tiring as usual. After the run, there was cool down exercise.
All Secondary fours excluding 4A was asked to stay back.
Of course, the reason is that we didnt do the cool down exercise.
Went back to class for Physics lesson.
I was not even concentrating in Physics lesson cause i was trying
to memorise for the History test later on.
After recess was Maths. Learnt something new.
Quite fun and interesting but don understand why ppl sleep in class.
Then, it was POA lesson. Sat with Darling as usual.
Even though we both are in different class as seldom talk,
but whenever we are in POA class, we seem to have countless stuff to talk abt.
And once we talk, its non-stop and as a result, didnt listen to Mr David.C.
Went back to class and had History Test.
It was okay to me but im not confident of passing at all.

After school, went to Jp with MissLilPiggy <3
Ate and LJS! Then went to look for Handphone strap. Saw Shafina, Hani and Ammirah. Walked around and saw them again. I guess its just fate? hahas! Couldnt find the Handphone strap we desired so decided to give up. Went to drink our usual, Spicy&Sour Soup :D Then we decided to go home already. Came home quite early today (: Tmr, there is CCA. Im not sure if im attending cause if JB and SY is not, i dont think i will cause it ends really late (:

All I want is the true love from you.
Im willing to give you all the love i can if you deserve it.
I wish that this will last cause i dont wanna get hurt again.
I miss you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment