27 February 2009

Sorry for the trouble, ive reopen my blog for my reader's convenience! (:

Hellos! :D
There was no lessons today. So went school with a light bag.
The workshop did motivate me to study harder.
I really wanna score well for my N's. I decide to started studying already.
JASLYN KOH/ MsLilPiggy/ Po-Po!!!
PLEASE STUDY CAN YOU? I WANT YOU TO PROMOTE
WITH ALL OF US.
We got to know our SS results.
I only got 10/20. even though i still passed, but i wanna get more marks!
After school, Darling pei me till CCa start. Then at 2,
Darling and her Husband pei me go CCA! Thanks uh!
Sorry to make you go home alone :(
Went for CCA and is at there slack de loh.
Sleep, draw, joke with JB, SY and HY!
4 plus went Canteen and started chatting with OSY!
Long time bo talk to him le loh. lols! :D
After CCA, took bus with cousin then go Jp.
Met my mother while he went to meet his "fren!"
Thanks for waiting for me, Cousin GOR GOR! :D

XuanJun Dearest Junior is back! I love her :D

No comments:

Post a Comment