Hellos :D
Here back to post.
Im seriously going to ignore those lamer spammers.
Thanks Darren and Wilson for helping me scold. hehes!
Today had Maths Common test. I think im going to fail as i am not sure of many of my answers. Got back Chemistry test today. Not HAPPY with my result :( I had to study for SS common test tmr. But then im afraid i cant score well. Im getting afraid as 'N' Levels is coming nearer and nearer already. All the tests i had recently really disappoint me. I studies so hard but yet still. hais... I wanna score well for my exams. I wanna score well than "you-know-who"! (Ammirah&Jaslyn knows :D ) okay ive got enough of posting!
Once again, spammers are lamers. stop your nonsense cause it irritates me :x
Reply Tags:
Ammirah:Hahas yah loh :( one more day nia. SAdded sia. Okay! Next time chem got problem confirm ask you. hehes :D I move back to my original seat le must miss me okays? :D Loves! <3
Im really sincerely sorry. i didnt know what i did will hurt you so much. i wish that this will not happen again. I hate myself for making you so sad. i hope you don hate me anymore cause i will be sad :(
No comments:
Post a Comment