Hellos :D
Im a good girl today. Hahas!
I reached home at 2.30pm today.
Came home straight after lessons ended.
Sorry for not waiting for you, Jaslyn (:
There was SocialStudies CommonTest this morning.
I screwed it. I studied till i had fever yesterday.
Woke up at 5+ just to study but still when i look at the ques paper?
Im lost. i can remember anything and i cried.
My hard work is always thrown into the drain.
Im really upset :( Now im freaking sleepy.
But there is till Physics class test tmr so i gotta study.
I will never give up on studying till i get the results i want to have.
I shall post till here.
(I miss sitting with Ammirah in class. But, i love sitting with Shahirah too :D )
Tags replies:
ZhiKai: Hahas Thanks ZhiKai Uncle :D
Adrian: Hahas Adrian! Yah they are lamers & serious i don give a damn. I don even wanna go bother abt it cause it's seriously not my business. Lamers are just lamers! :D Thanks Adrian :D
JunHao: Lols! Daddy see le never help me de. SAd sia :(
Sandy: Hahas Hellos :D
Adeleen: Hellos Adeleen! See you in school tmr :D
JiaYuan: Lols. Funny lah you. Thanks for tagging :D
Sandy: hahas! yah, i agree he is damn lame. lols!
Ammirah: Hahas! Ammirah, I will miss the times that i sit with you man :( Dont care abt those spammers. They are just lame. Don bother helping me scold cause they will scold you too okays? Even if its YuHeng or not YuHeng, it doesnt matter to me. Thanks Ammirah :D
Adrian: Hahas okay. i will definately ignore de.
Lisa: Hellos :D
IamChong Lols. Hellos.
No comments:
Post a Comment