16 February 2009

I HATE TODAY'S WEATHER :(
Today's weather really do sucks man.
I was sweating like hell this morning.
After that still got that stupid firedrill.
So hot already still give us such stupid exercise.
Tmr still got RoadRun. I really do not wish to run.
How can Westwood be so heartless to have running during this weather?
Argh! Im getting sick and tired of Westwood's rules and whatever.
Lessons was fine. Did well for my SS and Chem test.
Damn happy. Other than that, the weather just spoils my mood.
That stupid smelly smoke flew into our classroom.
Once i smelt it, i started having headache and is damn pain de loh.

After school, went to Jp with LilPiggy <3
Walked & eat till 4 plus and reached home around 5.
Replied DearestJunior letter and did Hist assignment.
After that, went to play StreetFighter 4 with my Bro.
Played half way, i laid on his bed and fell alsleep.
I know you all may think im a pig(But im not :X)
Its just that i didnt have enough sleep the night before.
Now, im also not fully awake. I guess im sick!
I just feel so weak and tired. My headache does not want to go away either!
HAIS........................ I DON WANT TO RUN!!!!!!!!!:(((((((((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment