22 February 2009

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY SANDY GRANDMA <3

Nothing much to post for today!
Studies for Maths CommonTest already.
So realy for it but afraid i cant score well :(
Cause I never tend to not have careless mistakes!
Just hope that tmr i wont be so careless! (:
GOOD LUCK to everyone for CommonTest tmr!

Morning went to have a walk at my old house there.
Which is those buildings that number starts with 9.
My bro brought me to go and see my old old house.
I was living there for the first two years after i was born.
That's why i didnt have any memory of that house at all.
When my bro explained to me how our old house actually looked like,
i realised that it looks exactly like MichelleLau's house.
Hahas! Now i understand and know how my old house really look like (:
After that went to PM to buy groceries home. (:
That is my life every weekend man :D

Reply Tags:

Cleon: Hahas okay lah, i joking nia mah. Always so serious de you. No problem & you know this song? Wow! I love this song lah :D

Ammirah: Lol! yah loh. I will just take it as my name is too nice to use. Loves<3

Sandy: Sorry Ah-ma! Your birthday present only can give you on Tues cause no time to buy, only tmr after school then can go buy. Love ya <3

Alyssa: Hahas thanks SISTER! <3 Ignore those lamers. They have no life lah. hahas :D


No comments:

Post a Comment