19 February 2009

Hellos :D
Im very fed up with that stupid spammer!
That Bitch/Bastard, used my name and Spammed Darling's blog!
WTH! Wanna sabo me uh? I cried this morning cause i tot no one believed me.
But i was wrong, Im glad all of them BELIEVED me.
How great can my 'FAMILY' be? HEHES! :D

Had Chem Common test today.
Im definately able to pass as the first page contains 20 marks.
Which is just pass and i knew how to do all the questions! (:
Social Studies, im glad i was able to understand what MrKumar said.
Recess, went to clarify everything with 'FAMILY'! Ate TGT (:
After recess was POA! Got back POA test! (:
I got 19/20! Isnt that great? First time i felt so happy for POA Test.
I never got so high before.! Hard work do pays off man :D
Had Maths after that! Mr Lim gave many hints on whats coming out for CT!
Thanks MrLim, you are great teacher! ((:

After school, went to have lunch with 'Family',
while waiting for the rest of my 'Family'!
After the rest were released, took bus tgt.
I went home with Jessica while the rest went Jp.
Did finish Hist and EL & now using the com here!
hehes :D

19 February 2009
The C.K(Chua&Koh) Family is created!!!! <3
There are,XueMing, JASLYN, JESSICA, YANYI, MICHELLE, LISA, JUNHAO, JIAYUAN, CLEON, WEIJING, TECKSIANG, WILSON, SANDY, AUSTIN, BRANDON..
Love them all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment