I miss miss miss EVERYONE :(
I use to be able to see everyone last time.
When ever i get to school, i will get to see Dearest.
I will get to see all my classmates and 5B-mates.
I will get to see my guitar friends my teachers.
I will get to see people i dont like and people i love.
I get to see everyone! And now?
It just feel that im so lonely in my small small world.
Even my clique? Where are you guys?
I only can meet you guys during like my bro's and sis's bd chalet!
Wow! its so difficult to call you guys out.
All busy people working....
Jaslyn Jaslyn Jaslyn! Please call me when you see this.
I miss you i want friday to reach quickly.
I miss esther too :( So long never hang out with you guys.
Alright Alright. Getting kinda naggy!
Oh one more thing. The present we bought for my brother?
HE LOVE IT! AND HE SAID HE WANNA KILL ALL OF US WHEN WE ARE ALL THERE AT THE BIRTHDAY CHALET ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment