Baby, ive seen you putting in effort after experiencing a cold shoulder from me. Im sincerely sorry about that cold shoulder but im totally disappointed in you earlier. Thanks for the effort. I really appreciated it. Im glad that you have changed for me. But i hope that its not a change that will remain as it is, and not only for now instead, FOREVER. ily.
Thanks Esther for texting me once she saw my facebook.
Thanks Wanling for texting me once she saw my blog post.
Thanks Veron for asking me to cheer up ((:
Thanks Friends for caring for me so much and being there for me always.
I love you guys ((:
Im having a sore throat i guess?
It feels like there's a fish bone stuck at my throat and i cant get it out.
someone please save me... I dont want my "SEXY" voice to be back :P
Cleon!!! You owe me the box of strepsils uh!!!
Alright, on Monday, i may be going to the prom area at night to visit them.
Hope my mum allows :D I wanna see all my classmates gathering tgt for probably one last time? :) I miss them hell lots ^^
Friday? Maybe a double date with Darren and Veron (:
Lots of plans coming up but... I still gotta get a job and earn money first.
Would be sending my resume tmr with Baby.
hope i get the job ASAP! :D
All the best to me. ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment