Thank you v.much BABY! ♥
Woke up early this morning! Baby came to fetch me!
Reached Jp. Accompanied him to eat :D
then went Arcade to play play awhile.
After that, we trained to BUGIS!
Long time never go shop shop le!!!!!!!!
Baby bought two pants and two shirts!
I know he is very happy cause he love them so much^^
I wanted to buy shoes and wallet but....
Just cant find anything that suits my taste.
So too bad :(
Then.... Illuma!!! :D Arcade awhile again :P
After that ate Ajisen for Dinner!
Then go back to Jurong Safra!
Pei Baby play l4d again. ^^
Finally HOME SWEET HOME!
I love the slow and nice walk home today baby!!!!
I LOVE YOU BABY! MUACK MUACK ^^
Baby, thanks for everything you have done for me (:
I really wish that our relationship can last forever and ever.
Even though its difficult to say, but i will try my very best.
And i hope you will too.
No comments:
Post a Comment