After so much ive done, im still not that impt to you.
I still don mean so much to you.
Are my efforts wasted? :(
The chat on phone last night. If hurt me alot.
Knowing the truth about everything.
My heart is feeling empty and lost now.
I really do not know what to do.
I couldnt sleep last night. Until midnight 2 to 3 plus.
Why? Why did i do so much and it seem like ive done it for nothing.
I don expect returns. I just hope that i could just mean
much more to you. Be more impt to you.
Is that really that difficult? Hais...
Im breaking down. You said you will try. Will you really?
Things i ask from you like texting me when you wake up.
Will you ask me to text you when i wake up?
Will you ask me to text you when i reach home?
Will you ask me to pei you text when im out with friends?
Will you miss me badly when im out on SG?
Will you tell me that you need me when i cant be there for you?
Will you feel something missing when i didnt text you for days?
WILL YOU ? Your way of trying to make me more impt to you, how are you going to do that? Hais.
No comments:
Post a Comment