Hais really nothing to blog nowaways.
Everyday im like basically rotting at home.
Baby is already getting a job. What about me? :(
Baby was supposet to accompany me find a job.
But apparently he decided to get the job with his cousin instead.
So... he have dumped me! LOL! It sound wrong!
But i got pretty upset! :(
Thinking that if he working with his cousin,
he wont have much time to accomany anymore.
I know i sound bad... but i really wish he doesnt go to Jc.
I want to go to the same poly as him. Sorry to sound cruel baby :P
Anyway, Sis's and Bro's birthday chalet is over.
Many unhappy things happened but overall,
the time i get to spent with Baby and clique,
had covered all the unhappiness i had.
Thanks PEOPLE!!!! ((:
I love you guys super super much! ^^
Hope to meet up and hang out soon guys.
I know its super late now and i got to wake baby up in the morning.
He is going to an interview. SO.....
Goodnight guys! (If anyone is reading? :p )

No comments:
Post a Comment