MALACCA TRIP!
Just reach home in like 2 hours ago ((:
I felt like a siaozhabor at Malacca! Shopping everday and spent like super much! ^^
finally bought the plain black shoes that ive always wanted.
Bought Skinny jeans and two polo Ts for work.
Bought handbands too ((: One for LilPiggy! HEHE! ^^
Sorry for not buying stuff for others cause its like... Sg have also. lol!
Next trip im going KL on 7th, 8th and 9th of Jan.
I will get you all stuff again if you all want ((:
Cant believe it. Im like back today and i need to go work tmr.
haha!!! ^^ sadded :( But!!! hope to be assigned to the same school as baby.
So that can work with him!!! please CRYSTAL!!! please let me work with baby :(
hehe!!! ^^ I shall end my post here!!! ((: Will be back ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment