22 November 2009

Old Pictures (:

Looking through at My Pics,
I found so many old pictures.
It was taken like don know how long ago.
Hahas, cant rmb!
Anyway,
Ive officially quit my job this afternoon :)
I will still go back and visit my colleagues when im free de.
I miss them so much! :x
Hais, then again.
Friends are having problems again.
Im not going to review it here.
Or else.... hais... the matter will get worst.
Ytd, Newspaper talked abt Mernel's case again.
Like WTH? This case was like 1 year ago.
Why must they dig up the past?
Okay, maybe they just wanna find out the truth.
But they just need to tell the parents of Mernel and the guy can le ma.
Now, it takes time for the matter to rest again.
I really miss Mernel alot! :(
Even though it had been long since i contacted her before she passed away,
she's still once my best friend.
And i will nvr forget the times we had tgt :(

No comments:

Post a Comment