11 November 2009

I HATE YOU!

Heard this song while working today.
Nice song :)

Ytd didn't get that chance to post.

We went to Fig&Olive to eat.
There was me, Jas, Mich, Gabriel, Brandon, Shawn.T,
Cleon, JunHao and CheongLee.
After that all of us went to the arcade.
Except Shawn fetched Mich home and CL went home.
When Shawn came back, me, Jas, Brandon and Shawn walked home.
I cant believe i spent $19.70 on just one meal :0

sadded, im working for this whole week.
Sat and Sun working night shift!
But its okay, got Esther's company!
& of course Jaslyn's too :)
Hope everything remain this way.
I don wish anything to happen in our clique again.
Tmr im working morning.
And then night! :)
I love working night shift cause its fun!!!

PAYDAY is coming!
I hope they wont delay the PAYDAY!
I want to SHOP SHOP SHOP! :D
Even though im not earning much,
but i have really great fun working there :)


I want my REAL LIFE DIARY! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment