24 November 2009

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY FAITH STEADY! :)
Even though im not really close with you. But able to be one of ur close friend, im really glad. You seem to be looking down lately. I really hope i can help by just being ur listening ear. And thanks so much for comforting me. We became Steadys unknowingly and soon became close friends. Sorry for not being able to send you a pressie. And of course, i didnt have time to write a letter to you too. So sorry :x I hope you enjoy ur birthday and also, nvr ever forget me, ur STEADY <3

Ytd, went swimming with Sis in the evening and Jurong West Stadium. Its so boring there loh. The lazy river is like only 0.8m shallow. Imagine when me and my sis is inside, it did not even reach half of our body. After that we went to the normal pool. Its only 0.9m. We stayed inside, slacked a bit. After that bathed and home sweet home. It had been long since i really spent a day with her. So i did enjoyed myself. Cause she's always not at home. She's always either working or out with her friends. I hope to spent more time with her. As at times, i find that we seem to be drifting further and further away from one another. Diary text me ytd. But half way, he didnt reply me anymore. For the whole day until now, i had a dream. A damn scary dream. Which is something happened to diary. I cried in my sleep somemore. Im began to get worried once i woke up. I hope he will text me soon and assure me that he's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment