30 November 2009

Im so HAPPY :)
Ive got Edusave Busary Award for like the first time.
This prove that i really put in lots of hard work studying this year.
Ive been studying since i was young and this is the 1st time.
Can you imagine how happy am i? hahas.
I work until like mad at Fig&Olive also don have $350 loh.
I stay at home and slacked for one week and a $350 appeared!
HAHAS! IM SO DAMN HAPPY LAH!!! :)
Someone is leaving S'pore soon.
Sadded lah! No one is going to entertain me at night for like 5 days?!?!
Thats like long you know? I think im so gonna miss those lame jokes!
I just hope those days are gonna passed like real fast :)
And then i can get my Sakae Sushi meal too! hahas.
Everything seems to be happening so smoothly lately!
Or maybe its just today? hahas. My sis say my blogskins look like im emo.
But im not lah, i just loves black and Hot pink thats all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment