26 November 2009

Desired Love

HAPPY 8 MONTHS MICHELLE BGF! ^^
Time passed so quickly right? We had been Bgf for 8 months alr. During these 8 months, so many things happened. We shared of tears and happiness tgt like everytime. I still rmb there was one night, i was walking back from work. I was so moodless. I called you and you chatted with me. I cried on the phone and you consoled me. You always try to be there for me when i need you. I will definately be there for you when you need me alright? Now, i just hope that you and Shawn can be happily tgt then i will be happy for you already. For me, as long as my most beloved friends don leave me, im happy. Don always worry for me okay? Hope to see you soon. I love you, BGF :)

Staying at home really makes me bored. I hope that there will really be an outing like real soon. I miss my clique badly. But now... i feel that this clique had separated. You don see the whole clique hanging out tgt anymore. I don wish to mention names. But everyone is like forming their own small group among the clique. Where did the happy clique disappear to? Many ppl have been missing. I have lost contact with some of my friends. I hope everything will be back to normal like the past. Ytd night, i had a real bad dream. I cried in my sleep again. I had a bad dream abt my uncle. Then follow by a dream of my N levels results. Sadness add on to sadness. When i woke up in the middle of the night, i sat there thinking and started crying even more. I hope everything will really be fine. I hope my results will be better than what i expect. Today, is also my cousins PSLE's result. She didnt contact me till now. I tried asking my mum and cousin. But they all ask us not to ask. Is it because the result is bad? But i know my cousin's will not be bad to a very large extent one. It probably just didnt reach her expectation. Samantha, please! I hope you are fine. Im so worried....

No comments:

Post a Comment