Yesterday was finally Kevan's Birthday. After planning for up to 2 months, finally i can tell him all the secrets me and Bernice have been hiding behind his back. I'm really glad that he was sincerely happy and not happy just for the sake of the promise he made (: Plans were wonderful except for certain stuff he accidentally spoilt? HAHA! but its alright. There are still a few surprises he failed to guessed at all. Bernice and I were so 100% sure that he will definitely love the cute Penguin Pillow Pet and also the personal diary we wrote for him (: Glad he sincerely enjoyed himself (:
After all the surprises were revealed, we attended a CIP programme with him to a centre called, "Clementi Minds". People there are mostly handicapped or Autistic. Because of Kevan, i was given this chance to do this type of CIP work which i had always wanted to do. Thank you so much Kevan! (: Overall, this CIP work made me learn many new things. Learning how to be patient taking care of of these people and also must persevere when trying to help the needies. This was really one great Experience i have and i sincerely do not mind helping this time of event again. (:
Even though at the end of the day i was really damn tired physically and mentally, but it was really a very productive day today (: Fun and enjoyable day (: I'm hoping for such days to come again.
Now, we have to focus on our assignments as we have quite a number of assignments due next week. Jiayou Amelia! So you can relax during CNY (:
Come to think of it. As CNY is coming. This means Brandon is leaving soon. I really dread for that day to come cause he is leaving for 6 months again :( Even though he finally told his parents about me but I'm still afraid to meet his parents! I'm glad that he do not need to hide from his parents anymore. I really hope that he do not need to leave again :(



No comments:
Post a Comment