There are three things I'm gonna emphasize on my blog post today.
First thing first, I started working at Jurong Point Toy Outpost on the 9th of January 2013(: it was quite easy at the beginning but as time pass, I've got to learn new stuff and challenges. I'm coping well but hoping to be able spare time for my projects too. My colleagues including my boss has been really caring, nice and understanding towards me (: in just three consecutive days of work, I got quite close to Zira, Kim, Joei and Sylvia. I only have not met Lynette which I will be meeting tmr cause I have a full shift of 12pm-10pm tmr. (:
Secondly, today is my mummy's birthday. We brought her to Jurong Point's Kuishinbo for her birthday dinner(: she had so much fun having dinner with my family, aunt joe and Shawn (sis's boyf) (: hope she love this celebration and Brandon will be able to join us next time (:
Lastly, and of course the happiest, after 27 days without news of Brandon, he finally what's app me back today!!! I was so happy that I was even loss of words. I almost teared up honestly. He told me that he is safe and he have a surprise for me on the coming 15th (: my family all felt that the surprise is most probably he is back. But.... I can't put my hopes too high (: anyway, as long as he is safe, I don't mind waiting awhile more longer? Love you ❤



No comments:
Post a Comment