Many happy, sad and frustrating things have been happening lately.
HAPPY
I've been trying my best to arrange my time spent with different priorities and i am really glad that i was able to do so. I was able to go to work without having any worries of school work not done. I was also able to spare time to meet Brandon more often so as to not neglect him. Knowing that he is going sailing anytime soon again, i was had no choice but to spare more time for him.
On the 27th night, he surprised me as he was able to go over to my workplace to send me home. I really appreciated that he took the effort to come over. At the same time, he told me one news that i do not know whether its good or bad. He told me that he had told his father about me already. Like "FINALLY". I don't blame him for not having the courage to open up his father all the while long. But I'm glad that he did it in the end. His father's reaction was not negative at all but somewhat positive. I hope things will get better for me and him though (: I believe it will.
SAD
Many things that I'm unhappy about was kept inside me. Unable to tell the person I am unable to work with him/her. I told some of my friends and including Brandon about it. All advised me to tell him/her the truth about him/her working style. But i do not have the courage to tell him/her straight as I'm afraid something will go wrong in our friendship. I am totally confuse on what to do. But i guess... everything is not perfect. I've got to just live with it. I really hope to be able to tell him/her in a manner that will not harm our friendship.
FRUSTRATION
Many things have been happening lately in class. Yesterday, one of my classmates asked me for a companion that she needed just to listen to her. All i needed and wanted to do was to just listen. I've totally no intention of interfering or doing anything. First thing first, I have no right to interfere but because she asked, i just chose to listen. After that, i think two of my other classmates misunderstood that i was siding her or something. But seriously speaking. I didn't find a need to listen to both side of stories because i didn't even want to interfere. I am not frustrated at them but i just feel frustrated deep inside me because i feel so innocent to be even partly involved in it.
I sincerely hope everything will be fine soon. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment