03 January 2013

1st Day of School

A new year, the start of the school term started yesterday.
This is the first time in 5 years i didn't go out for any countdown celebration with my friends. I had been going out for the past few days and i decide to take a break on the countdown day itself.  My dear boy had already left for sailing for up to 16 days already and i have not received his news at all since he left. Heard from his brother, Bryan, that before he left he already told his family that he will not have any signal or internet connection. But he didn't tell me? i really do not know why he didn't tell me. I feel so irritated with myself. I feel that I'm damn annoying. I what's app him like everyday to update him about my life. But now.... I'm not doing it anymore. Because i know i won't get any reply. Upset :'(
I miss you 

Brandon once mentioned before he left that I've been too available for my friends. Whenever they ask me for help, I will always help them all the way. But when i need them, are they really there? Sometimes I do feel that they are not entirely there for me at all when i needed them. But i really love to see my friends happy that's why I'm willing to help them. I don't expect anything return. I just hope they will be there for me like how I'm always there for them (:
On a brighter note, my best friend have finally made up his decision to give up on the girl he like. My other friends and I all the while long knew that there wouldn't be any chance for him but we didn't know how to tell him. I am definitely glad that he decided to give up. Even though I know he is gonna have a hard time, but I believe he is able to overcome it especially with our support (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment