After 12 midnight tonight, it will be the 1127th day we had been together. I have already been through close to a year without you by my side. Even though in between there are times you are back, but each time you leave again, it hurts even more. Now is May'13 already. In approximately another 3 months you will finally back. Do you know how much i hope that we can be like other couples? Do you know how much i miss the feeling of having someone who cares and love me. Now, I just wish time will pass quickly and when FYP is finally over, you will be back.
Today, Now, At this very moment, I just had this urge to suddenly come updating this blog of mine. This platform here have been through so much with me. Since 2008 to be exact. My sad times, my happy times and even my angry times. It has been a platform that has served me well with all my rants and everything. I'm really thankful that there is such thing as a blog. Writing a diary was never a good choice for me. Thus, blog solves all my problems.
There are definitely times when you feel you are in need of a listening ear, a shoulder and a companion. Always at your lowest point of your life, you will know who your true friends are.
Today, I'm here to sincerely apologize to all my friends that I've hurt you in the past.
But now, I'm here to tell you:
As long as you sincerely cherish your friendship with me, regardless what had happened between us, I will always be here to be your listening ear, shoulder and companion.
Amelia (:
No comments:
Post a Comment