23 May 2013

Proud Of You! ♥

Happy Graduation! Congratulation Lovely ♥

You have found the route and goal of your life! And i sincerely congratulate you for that. I see the hard times you had while studying for your exams and that made me want to study harder myself too. I know i had disappointed you at the period of time that i was just plainly lazy to go school and got warning letters for all my modules. But you didn't reprimand me,  instead encouraged me. Now! I'm always going school because of you. You are my motivation to go school. I'm always afraid to disappoint you if I do not go to school. Of course, Mummy and the family are my motivation too.

Now you are officially a working adult already. I know much harder times will come for you, but remember, no matter what happen, me and the family will always be at home waiting for you to come home from work everyday, to comfort you, hug you, love you, care for you and of course share of concern for your hard times at work. Soon, it's going to be Aaron's graduation and lastly mine! Then we three will be working adults already (: I seriously look forward to our backpack holiday that's coming nearer and nearer!!! :)

Once Again, HAPPY GRADUATION SISTER ♥
ILOVEYOU ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment