Happy 20th Birthday My Dearest Boyfriend <3 p="">
I know you are quite upset the fact that you are so far away from your family, friends and me. But please do cheer up alright? You know we all will definitely not forget your birthday especially when you are so important to all of us. Of course, you are really very important to me. Do you know how empty i feel that you are not here? At the same time, it's also a day to celebrate our 3 years and 1 month anniversary! Even though we are really very far from one another now, I don't deny that I'm sad but, I understand that whatever you are doing now is for the sake of our future together (: Thank you for always trying your very best to be here for me everytime despited the distance we are from one another. I sincerely can't wait for this 5 months more to be over!!! Lastly, remember that as long as we are still together, I will make everyday spent with you your birthday, our special day, a unique and memorable day.Let's word hard together for our remaining 5 months alright? I love you <3 nbsp="" p="">3>
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment