07 November 2012

My Best Friend, My Sister ♥

QISTINA ♥
 
 Yami Yoghurt (: 

 Lunch @ Jp Pizza Hut :P
#OOTD with Sister ♥

Today, i overslept and i skipped school. Super guilty over it. 
Still i made my promise and met Tina and Jurong Point for a short date (: 
We first met at our common love shop, Cotton On.
Then we straight away decided to have our brunch at Pizza Hut cause the Student Meal was too tempting. 
After chatting for quite some time after we finished our food, we decided to have a walk around Jurong Point (: We started looking around for her HALO 4 different prices and at the same time look at where has part-time jobs available. APPARENTLY, most of the shops are hiring now! OMG! So tempted to sign up for the job but still in a dilemma because I'm afraid i can't cope with my assignments. Hmm *considering*

ANYWAY...
We literally walked the whole Jurong Point while chatting at the same time. Stop for a while @ Yami Yoghurt then continued walking again. HAHA! Even though it was boring walking around Jurong Point but i really enjoyed Tina's companion. I love our heart-to-heart talks and our updates of our lives since we are no longer in the same class. I really hope i can meet her every Wednesday though (: I don't want any changes in our friendship. OH! Really lots of thanks to Tina for the dress i wore today. It's a gift she bought for me from BKK previously and it's the same type of dress she wore today too (: 

That's all for today! Hope to have more photos and updates of my life in this blog soon again. (:

PS: I MISS YOU, BOYF ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment