22 November 2012

Life.

Now is currently the third day of the last two weeks of school.
Earlier this Monday, i made a resolution of coming to school every single day for lessons during this last two weeks of school. Unfortunately, i broke the resolution yesterday. I didn't come for my IMD lesson yesterday morning. Kevan started to say that he is disappointed in me and stuff. Seriously speaking, i was disappointed in myself too. But... I will not continue to break my resolution.

The next day, i had a presentation for IMD. I think i seriously screwed up my whole presentation. I feel disappointed in myself. I regretted not putting in enough effort on my work. I hope i could turn back time and make my work better. But.. I guess i have to live with it. This is Life. All i can do to pay back what i've done is to just work harder.

Looking forward to the end of this term. Next week is Week 7 already. Week 8 is exams and then holiday till end of DEC. Currently, I applied a job at a Flower Shop but the boss have not get back to me yet. I hope it will be soon though. I've been struggling the amount of expenses i have. I see lots of things i want to buy and eat but i can't. I also owe Kevan and JinAn a meal for helping us so much last Semester. I will not forget it. But i seriously is down in cash now.

Lately, certain guys have been getting too close to me. Not saying that I'm popular with guys or what. See how you want to take it. If you dislike me, you will definitely be thinking I'm trying say that I'm popular with guys. But if you think that way, you are definitely not my friend or you were a hypocrite when we were friends. So anyway, these guys are way too close to me that i feel really uncomfortable. Chatting, playing and arguing are fine. But... don't have too much physical touch with me. Don't touch me for no reasons. Don't try to come lying on my shoulder. Don't try to lean your freaking head towards my face. just GO AWAY!

Informed Boyf about what happened and he got really pissed. But i told him i will definitely keep a distance from that specific guy. I shall not elaborate further. Goodbye.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." 
Robert Frost 

No comments:

Post a Comment